WP1: Administrative Management of the Project
- Transparent project management to ensure the success of EuroVIP;
- Producing evolving work plan every two months;
- Ensure that the work performed in each WP meets project expectations and standards as will be checked in the Steering Group.
WP2: Operation Level Of Collaboration
Co-ordinate partners to address the infrastructure, management structure and operational processes of innovative service, technology and information exchange
- Discover and analyse service, technology and information collaboration modes at operational level
- Operational collaboration model
- Discover and prioritise collaboration requirements at operational level
- Enable operational collaboration and networking
- Analyse impact of operational collaboration
WP3: Technical Level of Collaboration
Consolidate the best innovative techniques and mechanisms into delivering a robust and reliable platform, which accelerates transfer of innovative technologies and research results.
- Discover and prioritise collaboration requirements at technical level
- Enable technical collaboration and networking
- Analyse impact of technical collaboration
WP4: enhancing Networking and Partnering
Deliver a facility that includes a repository of collaboration partners, innovative STI exploitables, providing a unified search and retrieval mechanism of the available resources.
- Partnership repository
- Search mechanism
- Dynamic rapid configuration, realisation and delivery of integrated partnerships
WP5: Benchmark Studies
To evaluate work in WP2-4, Six benchmark studies will be conducted in this task focusing on service, technology and information transfer at the operational and technical level.
- Collect benchmark study requirements
- Collaboration benchmark studies
- Analyse impact of benchmark studies
To disseminate the project to a wider audience in addition to the project partners, in order to promote SMEsâ€™ broader engagement
- Project website
- Training and technology transfer to industry
- Best practice guide
- Final year conference